I got my nexon XMA S delivered on 29th April 2022.
Thanks to Arun Kumar sir (sales manager) and Bharath (sales executive ) for helping throughout the process.
Here are my few experience with Adishakti motors from the booking day.
- commitment was made to deliver the vehicle by 3 months , finally they delivered after almost 6 months.
- seems there are lot of bookings for nexon and as I heared there will be allotment of cars based on dealers everytime. If there are lot of bookings you may end up getting vehicle late , if your looking for get the vehicle early , kindly suggest to check the current bookings numbers and make sure you check waiting period.
- In my case Car ex-showroom price was hiked 2-3 times , since delay was happened from dealer, I have asked for concession which is still in process. *Looking for concession from them but not sure* 😃.
- Make sure your car is price protected to avoid price hike tension.
- customers may require help from sales/service team while doing PDI (pre delivery inspection) to check everything looks good about vehicles before delivery for the first time car buyers.
- Dealers has to respect the emotions of customers towards their car😃, for
Dealers it may be one of car in 100 that they deliver ,but it's may be the first car to the customer family , I was not happy with parking facility in stock yard.
- Ended up buying the insurence outside since I wasn't got proper response from dealers insurence folks .
- yet to experience the service , looking forward to get good response and service from them
- *Finally what I felt is , money isn't enough to buy car you need lot of patience* 😃
Darshan H C
Very much delighted to own Tata Nexon from Adishakti Cars. Earlier there was a kind of miscommunication and i lost patience, but that issue was resolved at the earliest by Mr. Parashuram sir, General Manager. Really happy with the service provided. And executive Mr.Thippeswamy handled us in a very polite way even when i lost my cool.
Thanks Adishakti Cars Management. Keep up.